Monday, December 3, 2018

Spring Break 2018

Now that I've got a computer again I should be able to catch up on all the posts that I'm months behind on.

We decided to go to UT for Spring break again this year. Trent came with us, since he didn't think that I should try to make such a long trip with 5 kids alone, one of whom was an almost 3 month old baby. We left as soon as Trent got off work and drove to Boise for the night. We went straight to my parents house in Orem. Jason and his family were taking off to go to CA for their Spring break and we wanted to make sure we got to see them so they could meet Malia before they left.

The week was very busy! We spent many days back and forth between Orem and Ogden areas visiting family and friends. I would love to say that Malia was happy the whole time, but she wasn't. She desperately wanted to be left alone to lay in her bed and sleep. Not sleep in the car, or be passed around to everyone who wanted to love on her.

We celebrated Easter with my family Sunday evening. The kids loved doing an egg hunt at Grandma & Papa's house with cousins.

It seemed we had things planned each day that we were there. Saturday we met up with Kevin and Ashley and went swimming then we back to their house to hang out for a bit. Sunday we were back up there for a little bit. Monday we went to the Jordan River Temple open house with the Roberts then went and hung out with them. We met Kimberlee and Rhonda at the zoo one day. Dad, Jodi, Julianne, Anthony, and their boys came too. It was a super cold day, though I didn't expect it to be so cold so we were a little unprepared for it. Hanna had to wear Kimberlee's jacket because she didn't bring hers.  It was the first time that Andrew had been to a zoo that he could remember. He loved it! 

We left Friday so because Trent had drill that weekend. We actually drove his car out to Yakima on the way to UT so we only had to get to Yakima on Friday so he could be to drill Saturday morning.  It was a fast trip, like always, but I am so glad we got to go!

No comments: