Monday, December 3, 2018

Malia Feb-May

Baby girl has grown so much! I should have taken the time to do individual posts about her growth, but I never got around to it.  The big kids LOVE having her around. I am often telling Andrew to just leave her alone. Hanna wants to get her up as soon as she fusses. She get so excited when she sees them come home from school.

Since it is now December I shall copy what I put on Facebook about her well baby checks :)

Happy 2 months to this beautiful baby girl! She weighs just over 12lbs, putting her in the 75th percentile for her weight. I can't remember her length but she's 97th percentile for length. She has decided bottles are for the birds and we have a hard time getting her to take one. She likewise refuses a binky despite us shoving one in her face every time she fusses. She sleeps very well, for which I am very grateful. She's usually up just once in the night after a 6 hour stretch. Really hoping that doesn't go away like it did with some of our others. She loves mom the most. Smiles and coos all day long and is pretty happy so long as she is fed and rested. Her hair stands straight up no matter what I do to it. She is out growing her 0-3 month clothes and it makes me sad every time I have to put something in the too little pile. Wish she could just stay tiny. This little nugget competes our family perfectly!

These pictures were from Feb and March, so 6 weeks to 2 months.

This little beauty is 4 months old! The time just seems to be flying by. She weighs 15 lbs 1oz and is 25 inches tall. Putting her in the 60th percentile for both height and weight. She still refuses a binky and bottle. She loves mom the most and only wants her most of the time. She likes to be held facing out so she can see what's going on. She loves to play on the floor for short amounts of time. She loves it when Drewy plays and talks with her. She is loving the Bumbo seat. She likes to be wrapped up tight and laid in her bed for all naps and at night. She sleeps pretty well at night, going down about 8pm and sleeping till 2 or 3. I can't complain too much! She has replaced all the spit up with drool. So much drool. We sure love this little bitty!!

These pictures are from March-May, she would have been 2-4 months here.


I still don't know who she looks like. The other kids all looked the same, she has some of her own characteristics. We are hoping she keeps her blue eyes and some days it looks like she might have red hair.

No comments: