We were driving down the road this afternoon, headed up to my moms house, when I hear Carter from the back seat say: "Mom! Do you see Provo running down the street, he's my best friend."
He then he starts telling me all about what Provo likes to eat. You see, he likes to eat up in the bushes with Jumpy Squirrel (from Curious George). He steals all of his nuts and eats them, up in the bushes of course. And Emily Elizabeth (girl for Clifford) takes care of Provo when Carter is sleeping.
Hmmmm.....I think my kid watches too much TV.
4 comments:
What an imagination! He's really clung on to Provo. (I have to admit that India watches too much TV . . . I can't WAIT for warmer weather so we can lounge outside again).
My brother had an imaginary friend named Robert. They would run and play football until my brother was completely sweaty. I wonder if boys do that more than girls.
Of course, I used to have a tiger under my bed and I couldn't sleep until my dad actually fought it, drug it out from under the bed and threw it out the front door. I don't remember it, but my parent's still get a laugh out of it.
(and we never watched t.v. as kids...)
I love his imagination, I think every kid is watching to much tv right now it's winter, but what do you do and by far mine is doing the most watching with a newborn in the house, but Max's vocabulary is expanding so i just think of it as educational.
Oh how we miss the warm weather and outside time!
Post a Comment