Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Best Time Out Ever

So...when Carter gets out of bed after we put him down he goes to time out. We got tired of him getting off of the time out mat so we started to have him put his nose in the corner. At first he really resisted it but now he'll just stand there until his three minutes are up. So tonight he got out of bed and I took him straight to the corner in the front room. I went and started the timer and Janel and I say down to finish watching the idol auditions. (Yes idol auditions are the funniest). So between watching auditions and periodically checking on Carter to make sure his nose is still in the corner he some how managed to strip naked out of his sleeper in those 30 seconds. Janel and I both did a double take and tried so hard not to laugh. His nose never left the corner the entire time. I hope that his stripping talents don't get used later on in life.

3 comments:

Cheree said...

I laughed out loud reading this one. Thanks for sharing :-)

Rappleye Family said...

That is so funny! What a talented little boy you have on your hands! Thanks for the laugh!

Kristin said...

That is classic! Too funny. He'll totally be embarassed by that story when he's older. We still tease my little sister about how she would streak around the neighborhood. I used to hate having to search for her clothes.