I cannot believe that my baby is a year old already, seriously has it been year. She has been such a joy to have in our home. Her little personality keeps me laughing all day. She is feisty and will let you know what she wants. She wants everything that Carter has, she will only eat what we are eating. Baby food is out. Still no teeth. She is so speedy when she crawls. She will only smile at you if she likes you, if not she'll just look at you, I wonder what she is thinking in her head as she stares people down. She defiantly has her favorite people. She LOVES my brother Jason, gets the silliest little grin when he picks her up, and will book it to him and sit at his feet till he picks her up, once in his arms she looks around with that little grin of hers that seems to say...see who's got me... She loves our neighbor McKenna, cries when we are at her house and she leaves the room, the most pathetic little cry, puts her head down on the floor and crawls after her crying. She loves her brother, in the morning if she wakes up before him she is so sad till he gets up. She loves giving kisses to him and hugging him. We love Hanna and are so happy she is apart of our little family!
She had her one year check up today. In the first year of her life she has managed to gain 10lbs, and grow 8in. She weighs in at 18 lbs 11 ozs and is 29 1/2 inches long. And as cute as ever! We are still wondering where those brown eyes came from, Trents are blue, mine are green and none of our siblings or parents (I think) have brown eyes. I thought for sure she'd have red hair like me, I was born with black hair and within a few months it was red. Hers has pretty much stayed that beautiful brown, with little red highlights in the sun.
9 comments:
I can't believe that it has been a year already. She is so beautiful. I hope you guys have 10 kids just to make the world a more beautiful place!
Happy Birthday to Hanna, she's sooo cute.
Oh my gosh I can't believe she is ONE!!! That's insane, and SO exciting!
Happy Birthday Hanna!! :) That tutu picture is PRICELESS :) We miss you guys!
she is adorable and reading this just gets me so excited for my own! :)
What a cutie-pie! They grow so fast.
YAY!! She is one!! HOW CUTE!! HOW FUN!! CONGRATS!
I made that comment earlier!
Of course she loves her Uncle Jason. She has him wrapped around her little finger. Which Jason doesn't mind a bit.
Post a Comment