Hanna does the weirdest things with her arms....we've dubbed them chicken arms. We think she must be double jointed the way she can flip her arms around. These are the only pictures I've snapped of them
And now when she sleeps she tucks her little chicken wings behind her back, it just cracks me up.
We were a little late introducing Hanna to solid foods, all because of our Europe trip, I didn't want to have to pack baby food with me every where we went. So when we got home we went for it. This is her first taste of a biter biscuit. I'd say she enjoyed it, as well as what ever food she can get to her mouth. I've not found a thing that she won't eat, okay, she doesn't care for green beans, but she'll still eat them she just makes grossed out faces while she does it.
Messy!
4 comments:
Love it! She is so cute and funny!!
So stinkin' cute! Shelby hates peas. I have video of her gagging after eating a bite of them. You can try mixing the green beans with something else to cover it up! (You probably already know that).
Love the chicken wings!
MAn she is FLEXIBLE eh? cutie!
She's getting so big! She's so cute! I feel like I haven't seen you forever. We need to get together. I'll call you sometime and we'll hang out!
Post a Comment