So, I may have gotten a little sentimental and a bit sad yesterday as I was looking through pictures of Carter. I apologize in advance as I have put WAY too many pictures on this one post.
Happy Birthday to Carter....On Saturday....Speaking of which we are having a little party (by little I mean cake, maybe ice cream, and please no gifts) for him from 4-5pm out front of our apartment, everyone is invited to come celebrate our wonderful little boy with us!
Anyhow....Our little Carter is turning 3 years old! I can hardly believe that he is 3 (or that I'm old enough to have a 3 year old), it seems just a little while ago he was a little baby, he has grown up so fast. We sure love this little guy. He keeps us laughing all day (and sometimes night) long. From the start he always was so smiley and giggly. He is such a good big brother to Hanna and loves her so much. We sure love Carter and are grateful to have him in our family. We sure have never been the same since he entered our lives.
September 13, 2005 Carter James Lyman entered this world at 1:00 pm, after over 12hrs of labor I was happy to hold him in my arms. Daddy got a call shortly after he was born so he could hear him screaming. He weighed in at 8lbs 6ozs and was 20 inches long.
2 months old
4 months old
I don't know if you can see the fuzzy hair or not, he had such a fuzzy head till he was almost a year old.
5 or 6 months...I cannot remember
8 months
1st birthday!
Yummy!
18 months
2 years
4 comments:
Wow! I can really see Hanna in those earlier pictures of him. Happy Birthday, Carter!
Oh my gosh how cute!!!!! Happy Birthday Carter!!!!
Oh...we want to come! We hope Carter has a wonderful birthday! What fun pictures. And to add to the list of things that we have that are the same ... highchair.
Here is Collin typing to Carter:
rtrtwsftgyetgfeftyertfertftftefdtftfdtrffgfetrfrt
ftftftrt5try4rytretr53reytrtrtrrrrewyt3ty6fedfdcgcccccfc
fcdevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvc..../,;hjghgbhbhbhbhbhbhgbhhhbbhgfgf
sdsesesdsdseftr544e4e4354555r5r5rr5r5r5r5r54w3ewweww33wwew
3yr old typing translation:
I miss playing with you, Happy Birthday!
I think your kids are so adorable . Happy Birthday Carter
Post a Comment