Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pictures of Europe

5 comments:

Kayla said...

What an amazing trip! Have I mentioned how jealous I am? Hanna is so dang cute!

Teresa said...

Love all the photos you took! I guess I really need to fork out the thirtyish dollars it is going to cost me to set up an account.. so that you can have some clearer photos than the ones you have from me! :)

The Corbetts said...

Looks and sounds like a a great trip. heard you met Becky Searle. Her sister Candi asked if I knew a lyman janel I was like ya how do you know them and she told me you guys met on the trip. We know there family really well James went to school with candi, becky's sister which i'm sure she told you. It was really cool when candi asked me.

Erin said...

Thank you for posting your pictures. They are amazing! And nursing and walking at the same time??? Good grief. You deserve some kind of award.

Rappleye Family said...

Man I am so jealous!! What a cool VACATION!!! I don't know if I will EVER get to go there :( Sad! Thats awesome!