Saturday, June 28, 2008

Papa & Carter

Carter spent the night last night with my parents, he LOVES his grandma and papa and would spend all his time there if he was allowed. At least two times a month he'll spend a Friday night with my parents, neither of them work on Saturdays. My parents love it, at least I think they do, and Carter looks forward to the time he gets to spend alone with them.

It's a little tradition that we have to have breakfast together on Saturday mornings, we all get together and make a big breakfast and hang out together. I love it! This morning when I walked into my parents house I saw Carter and my dad playing on the floor together. I believe that my dad made this marble track when he was in high school, I remember playing with it at my grandparents house when I was little. It was so cute to see the two of the playing together, they played like that for almost 3 hours.






1 comment:

The Corbetts said...

I love to look at blogs to. James parents have a similar marble game and the kids love it they play with it for a long time to. It is interesting what kids like and what interests them. That is so cute a carter.