Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Carter's first trip the dentist

We decided that it was time for Carter to go see the dentist. And now that we've just got dental insurance again it was the perfect time. Carter is really good if he knows what to expect, as long as I tell him what is going to happen he'll be totally cool with anything. When he goes to the doctor, as long as I tell him that they are going to poke him and give him a shot, he won't cry. It's when things come as a surprise that he gets a little freaked out. So for a few days before the appointment I talked to him about going to the dentist and what they'd do there. He thought it was so cool. He just sat there and let them do their thing. His favorite thing was the spit sucker, he wanted to put it in everyone's mouth!





5 comments:

kenna said...

I'm 23 and I LOATHE the dentist. I cry every time I go because it scares the crap out of me. Blech. Your kid is crazy, or brave, or both. Probably both.

PS. I left you a little note on facebook, I don't know if you check it or not...

Shirley said...

Good job Carter! We recently took Porter to the dentist and he loved it too! He even had to have a shot to get a cavity filled. The only thing he really didn't like was having a numb mouth afterwards. :) Way to go little Lyman man!

Shirley

Rappleye Family said...

Hey Janel! Wow litte Carter is all grown up and going to the Dentist already?? CUTE!! I am about sick of all this ARMY Stuff. I want Roger out now!! lol! But it has also been a huge blessing to us as well....maybe I will cya at the Ice Cream Social tonight!

Kayla said...

Hey, I've been meaning to come on here and keep forgetting. Email me your email and I'll invite you to my blog. kaylafornia83@gmail.com.

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

Way to go Carter that's awesome!! What a stud!