Back in February Carter decided that he wanted to wear "big boy" underwear. I was SO not ready for it, but what the heck, life was already crazy with a new baby in the house so why not add a 2 year old wearing underwear peeing all over my house to the mix! Trent thought it was a good idea, so off we went with potty training.
Day one: peed in all 3 pairs of underwear in 1 hour
Day two: mom cannot stand another wet day so she buys pull-ups
Day three: Carter can keep a pull-up dry for long periods of time, underwear is now clean, but we won't tell Carter that!! Mom is sitting feeding Hanna....which can take a while seeing she is only a month old...Carter comes in "I need to poo!" Well, go sit on the potty then. Mom then hears "It's all over my leg" What's all over your leg Carter? "POO! It's all over the toilet too!" Mom then yells, DON'T MOVE!!!! Set Hanna down, who is screaming her head off, she so wasn't done eating. Mom goes into the bathroom and sees a nightmare! There is poop all over the toilet seat, all down Carter's legs, not to mention that he's managed to pee on his shirt! Mom strips Carter down and puts him in the bath tub to clean him up, and jacks up her back in the process!
Day four: Mom sits down to feed Hanna. Carter comes in "I need to poop" Mom a little wiser says "have you already gone in your pull-up?" Carter says he hasn't. So off Carter goes to use the toilet. Mom hears "look I pooed, it's in the toilet, come look." Mom unable to get up says, just stay there I'll be right in. Out comes Carter, he sits down on the carpet to put his pull up back on. Mom praises Carter for using the toilet. Mom gets done feeding Hanna and see two brown marks on the floor, she touches it with her fingers and smells it....WHAT THE HECK...there's poo on the floor, two little butt marks of poop on the carpet! Carter had pooped in his pull up before he pooped in the toilet and it had smooched on his bum, then he sat on the carpet.
Day five: Screw potty training, mommy cannot handle it!
Four months later Carter decides he wants to wear underwear again. So mommy lets him, popping the Prozac as she puts underwear on Carter. Three weeks into underwear we think he's got it! Yeah Carter!!!
5 comments:
Great job on photoshopping "it" out! I am SO not envious of your experience with potty training and am fearing the same experience when Spencer is ready to give it a go... These apartments are gross enough...adding poo to the floor doesn't excite me at all! I'm glad for you now though...way to go Carter!!!!
Yay!!!
Way to go mom and Carter.
That's hilarious I LOVE it! Way to go though, that's awesome!
That is SO funny! I'm sure it was not at the time, but the way you tell it cracks me up.
Post a Comment