So I left Willey in charge of my two kids while his wife, Emily, and I went to go visit someone. Now, I realize that we were gone for like an hour and a half. I walk in the door to find this....
What you cannot see is that Hanna is in the swing at Willey's feet, the batteries were dead so he was swinging it with his foot (it's just a small travel swing). Both Carter and Willey are watching the Brady Bunch eating a bag of chips, see the nice cheesey fingers! I thought it was hilarious!
Willey is kinda like a brother to me. He lived with my family for a while, his mom and my mom were really good friends way back before we were born and have kept in touch through out the years, we call her Grandma G now. Willey has been one of Carter's buddies since he was a baby, Willey and Emily just moved to Oregon, Carter asks to see them almost everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment