Malia turned 11 months in December. She got 4 teeth, two on top and two on bottom during that time as well. She finally started to crawl too toward the end of the month. Though not very well, she was finally getting around a bit. That made things a little crazy with the Christmas tree. She was an expert roller, she'd roll to where ever she wanted to go then sit up. She'd lay back down and roll to where she wanted to go next. Nothing in the house is safe from her. The big kids have forgotten all about having a little baby in the house who puts everything in their mouth. I am constantly on them to pick up their little pieces of garbage, coins, legos...It's a never ending battle!
She has the sweetest little smile, I snapped this picture as we were headed up to the bus stop to get Andrew. It's my favorite!!
Here are a few pictures that we took of Malia this month:
These pictures were taken at about the exact same time; happy as can be one second, and screaming the next. It's how she rolls. I don't know what I've done, but I have the grumpiest babies and she is no exception! Good thing she so cute!

2 comments:
Her little smile and dimples are adorable. I still can't believe how much she looks like you!
She's a sweet girl!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/manfaat-tidur-8-jam-sehari/
Post a Comment