Monday, March 4, 2019

And then there was November...

Well, we've survived the first two weeks with a new puppy. Tucker adjusted so well to being with us. I thought for sure we'd have a few rough nights as he adjusted to being away from his litter. Then I thought for sure we'd have a few weeks of getting up with him in the night to take him potty. He did so well! We only had him sleep in our room, in his crate, two nights. He only needed to go out one of those two nights. He's not allowed much freedom yet in the house, he's usually tied to the door knob in the kitchen, but he is a smart puppy who is learning fast.

November brought the fall colors that I love so much! This picture just doesn't do justice to the beauty that I see out my windows. The mountain sides are just all different colors of red, yellow, and orange as the leaves change. I love it!

Malia has perfected the game 'Where's Malia?' She also thinks it's hilarious and will quickly cover her eyes if you say 'where's Malia.' Such a fun age!

We got to have family here with us for Thanksgiving. It was so fun hosting!! I really love cooking for people who enjoy food, sometimes my kids don't really enjoy food...Trent's dad and step-mom came. They brought Kimberlee and Avery, Trent's step-sister and her daughter. Then Josh and Todd flew in from Orlando. Todd recently got a job working for Universal down there.

We stayed up much too late each night playing games. Josh played games with the kids all day long. They all stayed over at Wapato Point so we went swimming one afternoon.

One evening Josh gave the boys hair cuts. It was desperately needed.

They all came in Wednesday evening and left Saturday morning. We loved having them visit!!

No comments: