It is no secret that I LOVE chocolate! There comes a time, usually late in the evening after the kids have gone to bed, that I really would love me some yummy chocolate. Cake, cookies, it doesn't matter, I just need, okay want, chocolate. But who really has the time to make a cake at 9pm, or the energy. And besides, between Trent and I we'd eat WAY too much of a whole cake. Very naughty! Well here is my solution, a microwave mini cake:
Mix in a microwavable cereal bowl
1/2 cup cake mix
1/3 cup water
mix with a fork for a minute or two
throw in microwave for 90 seconds
Sometimes I'll toss in a handful of chocolate chips, I've tossed a few min marshmallows on top when there's about 10 seconds left. Take it from a chocoholic, this is yummy!
Mix in a microwavable cereal bowl
1/2 cup cake mix
1/3 cup water
mix with a fork for a minute or two
throw in microwave for 90 seconds
Sometimes I'll toss in a handful of chocolate chips, I've tossed a few min marshmallows on top when there's about 10 seconds left. Take it from a chocoholic, this is yummy!
4 comments:
Janel, you're a genius! This looks amazing and sounds too easy. I'm adding cake mix to my grocery list right now...
JANEL!!!!!!! What the crap... as soon as a read this I jumped up and tried it! I hold you 100% responsible for the billion pounds I'm about to gain by dreaming up fabulous cake in a bowl concoctions... I hate and love you all at the same time.
p.s I'm totally blogging about this and giving you all the credit!
Hey I might even have time for that recipe! Yum!
Post a Comment