Monday, May 18, 2009
Julianne's Wedding
My baby sister got married this last weekend, it was SO wonderful! I'm excited to have welcomed a good young man into the craziness that we call our family. My kids LOVE him, for real, love him! Hanna cannot get enough of him, and Carter thinks he is the "coolest guy", yes, he really used those exact words. Carter has been calling him Uncle Mikey for a few months now. Despite the craziness of the weekend the wedding was perfect. My heart melted as I saw tears running down Mikes face as he watched Julianne walk towards him, it was so sweet. Why does everyone cry at weddings anyway? The reception had a few mishaps, but what wedding reception doesn't. There was a bit of a mix up with the eclairs made for the reception, somehow the filling was made with garlic butter instead of cream....how'd that happen?.....We found the problem within the first half hour of the reception and were able to remove them from the serving table. I didn't take any pictures myself of the wedding, as I was really really busy doing other things, but we had a very talented young lady taking them for us, seriously talented, she did an amazing job. My mom and sister couldn't be happier with the pictures. Anyway, to take a peak at them click here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are too sweet, Thank You. The picture with Trent's hand helping Hanna up the step is my FAVORITE picture ever! She was precious. I have really loved getting to know your family. Thanks again for the sweet comments!
I LOVE the pics of hanna and carter! I will cry when they get married someday.
You went to the Price is Right? When? You won a car? Thats AWESOME!!
THAT IS SO AWESOME YOU GOT A CAR TOO!! YAY!! And you got to meet bob barker!! NICE!!!
Post a Comment