
Well now that the semester is over I've finally done it. I've gone and graduated from the nursing program at UVU with my associates in nursing. As a special gift for graduating my work has decided to lay me off! Yeah! Ok, I hope you caught the sarcasm. Come June 1st I'll have a wopping 2 scheduled shifts a month. Need less to say that won't pay the bills. So we are on the job hunt for real now. I had an interview for IHC this Tuesday and should hear back this coming week. I've put out a lot of applications for Utah, Nevada, and California. There was a job in Alaska and Montana but Janel isn't that deserate yet. I still have to take the NCLEX or nursing boards to get my license. I hope to take it by the end of May or early June. For now I'm content to spend all my free time hiking, running with Janel and the kid (yes Janel can run), and study for my test.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry about your job. That's awful. Maybe you can go to Montana with the Knapps...
Congrats on graduation. I have always thought your kids are so cute and adorable.
Post a Comment