Monday, May 4, 2009

For Uncle Todd....Trip Pictures (part 1)

I realize it's been over a month since our trip, life's been nuts. But here goes....I'll try to get all it in. I took over 800 pictures (thanks Trent for the AWESOME camera!) I'll spare you all and only put up the really good ones. We had an AMAZING time! The weather couldn't have been better. Sunny and warm while we were at Disneyland, a little cool when we got to San Deigo, but very nice nonetheless. Thanks Todd for helping us out with tickets, we're still sad we missed you! You're the best! Hope you are enjoying your time off.

So....in March, well okay, like in January, I got this crazy idea that we should go do Disneyland/Southern Cali, my sister Jamie thought it was an awesome idea, she was in. Now only to convince Trent. That was easy. Then our most wonderful neighbors, Josh and Kenna, thought it was an awesome idea so they joined us too! Seriously, we had a BLAST. We drove to Primm the first day, spent the night and we're in California Adventures by 1pm. We stayed at a hotel right across the street from the Tower of Terror, we could hear screams from our room, it was awesome! Anyway....here's some pictures from our first two days in Disneyland.

2 comments:

kenna said...

Um, so, we are going again next year RIGHT?!

Leslie said...

Oh how I love (and miss) Disneyland. Looks like you guys had a blast!