Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Miracles Do Happen....

What...is that Trent doing Hanna's hair? Why, yes it is!!

In all seriousness, I've got the best husband ever, he does a wonderful job with Hanna's hair sometimes better than me. He is such a wonderful daddy, I always knew he would be. One of the things that really attracted me to Trent, back before we even started dating, was the way he treated the kids that came through the checkout line. We both were checkers at Alblertsons, that's how we met. He was always so cute with the kids, he'd talk to them, and knew some of their names (you know, the ones that were there two or three times a day). He is so very wonderful to our kids, much better with them than I am! I'm so very lucky to have him. He is so willing to help out with everything, from changing nasty nasty diapers, to getting up in the middle of the night with a screaming child, and all the fun stuff in between. Thanks hon, I love you! Oh, and Happy Birthday last week, now you're as old as me :)



2 comments:

Kayla said...

That is awesome! Maybe they can have an elders quorum activity and he can teach all the dads to do girls hair. Jake did Shelby's last weekend. It was so funny! One pigtail was in the middle in the back, the other was on the side.

Erin said...

So sweet. I love seeing dads who are goo goo for their daughters.