Sunday, June 21, 2009

Carter's Saturday Night Prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father.
Please knock down the church so I don't have to go to primary tomorrow....

Yes, he really did say that!

7 comments:

Cheree said...

Devlin and I are still laughing. It sounds like something our kids would say! Hilarious! Now if lighting strikes, we know who to blame!

Jenny said...

He kills me!!! And why aren't you looking fo rhouses up by me? Had I known my neighbor's house just sold and all the fixin's to finish the absement are already inthe basement....if i had only known

Melissa and James said...

He cracks me up!

Eric and Jodi Eames said...

Oh no I hope he isn't a primary hater :( Although some days I feel the same way as Carter...maybe he just wanted to sleep in. I'm gonna miss all his funny comments he cracks me up with out fail every week!

mrs. m said...

Hahaha! I love it!!!!

kenna said...

Buwah ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Those tiny little bastards.

Visalia-Porterville-Hanford LDS Stakes said...

Man! I miss you, Carter! No offense, but I'm glad you and Parker aren't in the same state. You would teach him all of the rest of the tricks he hasn't discovered yet and I would REALLY be in trouble!