Well folks I just passed one of those milestones in my life. No not the big 30 but the big RN. I'm officially an RN. I just paid the $8 to find out early that I passed my NCLEX exam. I'm all giddy inside like after your first kiss with the girl of your dreams.
This is a huge deal because now I can look for a job as an RN knowing that I am qualified and not just hoping I'll pass the test. We have some thoughts and ideas of looking around for a job in Salt Lake County northward and even perhaps Arizona. The ER job in Roosevelt fell through and the offer I had here in Provo doesn't feel the best right now. So if any of you know if any hospital jobs for an RN, preferably in the ER, I'd love to know about them. On the same note if you know of any killer deals on a house we're in the market for a 3bd 2 bth, white picket fence with a puppy all bundled into one :)
I'm so relived that life is finally coming together. So there is hope for all of you out there who are still in school. 28 years old and finally have a working associates degree yehaw! Of course next week I'm sure I'll feel like life is crazy again with no order and no end in sight.
Many thanks to all of you for your support and listening to me ramble on about diseases and treatments when I know that you didn't care that much.
To infinity (eternity) and beyond
Trent
5 comments:
Yay!!!! congrats . you're that much closer to getting the job!
Just FYI...there are a million nursing jobs here in the East Valley (Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa). There is a brand new hospital right down the road from us...another new one just a few miles up the road from us...they are everywhere!! Tons of nursing jobs...tons of ER's! Let me know...I will try to send you some links for their personel department. They have great benefits--and you would have family here!! :)
That's so excited!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congrats on the RN, that test is a beast! We are living in arizona now and it is pretty nice! jobs are really easy to get as an RN, i flew down for one weekend and found a job. plus as a bonus foreclosed houses start at 80,000! have janel call me 503-544-4702 and i can tell her all about the good stuff! (we live in Glendale- NW phoenix)
I know of a really cute 3 bed 2 bath with a nice backyard in Houston :). There are a lot of hospitals there too.
Post a Comment