Friday, July 18, 2008

Hanna's 6 months old!

So I realize that I'm a week, or two, off on this....but oh well! Our little Hanna is now 6 months old, I can hardly believe that she has been with us that long already. She has been so much fun. Mom is sure love having a girl around to put pretty bows in her hair and cute dresses on. She is such a good baby, most of the time. She had her shots yesterday and didn't even cry. She told off the tech that gave the shots, but didn't cry, I was so surprised! She loves to be outside. She sits up pretty well now, however she won't roll over. She can do it, it just scares her so bad every time she does that she just won't do it anymore. She loves oatmeal cereal, however, she gets it EVERYWHERE! I don't know how to just keep it in her mouth, it goes all over her face, arms, the chair, for goodness sakes, you'd think I let her do it all on her own! I've not tired other foods yet, I didn't want to have to pack them up and take them on our trip with us, so after we get back we'll try others. She loves to grab at whatever I've got in my hands. I can hand her a toy to play with and all she wants is what I have. We are so happy to have Hanna with us, we love her so much! Even Carter has decided that she's not so bad, he no longer tells me to put baby Hanna back in my belly!
Hanna weighs in at 15 lbs 14 oz, and is 27 1/2 inches long.
Here are the pictures we just had taken of her. I don't know if I'm supposed to be posting these or not (copy rights?), but they are on the internet already, and I have no idea how to get the link on here, so I just did it myself.







8 comments:

kenna said...

Bah! Sometimes I can't get over how adorable she is. I haven't held her for a couple days...I should stop by...

Dave and Kristin said...

She is so cute! Her pictures turned out adorable! Have you left on your trip yet? Let me know if you need help with Carter.

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

Oh my gosh I miss that cute little girl! I hope you guys have a fun safe trip!

Ashley said...

those pictures are sooo cute! hope your having a BLAST in Europe you lucky dog! what was the name of that sleep book? i seriously need to pick your brain on child rearing tips when you get back!

Rappleye Family said...

Enjoy Europe! I am jealous!!

kenna said...

Trent! You commented from GERMANY?! Your comment was my favorite, by far, with Janel in close second! (She was in Utah so Germany OBVIOUSLY wins.)

The Corbetts said...

Hanna is cute she looks just like carter except a girl. You have cute kids.

Teresa said...

Look how cute these photos are! I miss her already!! I can only imagine how David is holding up without her! ;)