Saturday morning we had to take Trent to the airport at 5am, he's off to Germany with the National Guard. So I figured I was already up and moving, why not go to Idaho to visit Trent's dad and step-mom. We had such a fun time up there with them. We really love them and all that they do for us, they really spoil us! We got to Rexburg about 10:30 Saturday morning and after we all took a little nap we went out to Bear World. We had such a fun time. We saw all sorts of bears, bison, elk, a moose. There was a pond with fish and duck, a petting zoo, and some pretty lame rides (Carter thought they were fun!) They had some baby bears that were so fun to watch, they were wrestling with each other, rolling on the ground, it was fun. Anyway, I thought I'd put the pictures on a slide show because there are so many of them, so enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment