Wednesday, July 16, 2008

4 Wheeling

The first thing Carter did when we got to Idaho Saturday morning was find the 4 wheelers down in the basement/enclosed porch thing. Papa Blair made the mistake of taking him on a ride around the back yard on it, Carter then spent the next two days asking him to "move" the 4 wheeler. He had a blast just sitting on the thing!

We went up into the hills/mountains to go 4 wheeling Monday morning. Papa Blair took a stadium chair and tied it down to the front of his 4 wheeler, yeah, that didn't work for me so much, I didn't think that was a smart thing to do. So Carter just rode with Kimberlee or Papa. I carried Hanna in the snuggly, I don't know how safe that was, but it worked and we were just on roads nothing too hard. If I had felt that there was any danger I wouldn't have done it. I totally forgot her little hat so I had to improvise. I took a burp cloth and two headbands and made a little head covering for her. It worked pretty well, I had to adjust it every once in a while, but it kept the wind off her ears, and the sun off of her head. She loved the ride, she put her head on my chest and just slept while we were moving, every time we stopped she'd wake up.
Kimberlee, Carter, and Muppy



We found this cool little tire swing while we were out, Carter LOVES to swing and go high, he had a ball on it! I got a little nervous, it went REALLY REALLY high, but I don't think he could have fallen out.

I had zoomed in as far as I could on the camera and he was still SO far away.



Papa Blair and Hanna!

No comments: