Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Yummy Salsa!

Okay McKenna here it is:

2 cans S&W Caribbean Black Beans (rinsed, we couldn't find the S&W beans so we just used regular black beans)
1 can Corn (we just used canned corn, but Hailey used frozen and then thawed it)
Green Onions (we used 3 pieces)
Lime Juice to taste (I think we probably used a few tablespoons)
2 tsp Oil (we used Olive Oil)
Garlic Powder to taste
Salt to taste
2 Tomatoes Diced
1 tsp Cayenne Pepper

Kaite and I cannot take credit for this yummy salsa, it came from Hailey, we had it on Saturday and LOVED it so we had to make it again!

3 comments:

kenna said...

Huzzah!

You rock. Thanks! I will make this next time everyone comes over to partay.

Josh n' Katie said...

Thanks Janel! I left my copy at Hailey's house! Man...that's some good salsa!

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

This looks super good I can't wait to try it!!!