Monday, May 12, 2008

Disneyland!

We had a wonderful time in Disneyland! I don't know if Trent will ever forgive me for "dragging" him there, but I think he had a great time too! The weather was PERFECT! A little overcast in the morning, in the mid 70's for most of the day, it was beautiful! Carter and Hanna were so good in the car for the 10 hour drive, hardly complained a bit. Hanna slept most of the time, I was a little worried that she'd be awake all night, but she was awesome! Our kids are great travelers! In the picture we have......Gail Wasemiller (Grandma G), Emily Wasemiller, Willey Wasemiller, Janel with Hanna, Trent with Carter, and Janel's mom Kathy.
Emily and Willey drove out there with us, Grandma G lives in Fresno so she met us in LA. Emily was such a trooper, I'm sure you cannot tell in the picture, but she is 8 months pregnant!



Isn't she the cutest kid in the world!

Carter was so excited to meet Mickey Mouse. We didn't see him the first day we were there, and he sure let us know! When we got in the car to go back to the hotel the first night he rambled off a list of things he didn't get to do or see...."I didn't get to see nemo, I didn't get to go through the castle, I didn't see Mickey Mouse..." He had so much fun, he had perma-grin!

In case you cannot see....that's tinkerbell in our hands!

3 comments:

Gail Wasemiller said...

Grandma G had a great time with Carter and Hannah. Hannah was a great baby and loved the stories of the 3 dysfunctional pigs! My Bubby Carter was a great partner for all the rides. thanks for an awesome time.

Gail Wasemiller said...

Grandma G had a great time with Carter and Hannah. Hannah was a great baby and loved the stories of the 3 dysfunctional pigs! My Buddy Carter was a great partner for all the rides. thanks for an awesome time. Spelling error on the first one.

Kellie Knapp said...

I LOVE DISNEYLAND!! I'm so freakin jealous... If it were up to me I would build a house inside disneyland and live there forever...weird I know!