Yes, that is Trent vacuuming the kitchen floor! But you won't hear me complain....at least he's got the vacuum in hand, oh and can you see how clean the kitchen is? That's right folks....he cleaned the kitchen AFTER he made us breakfast. I don't know what got into him, he just went on a cleaning spree, he even cleaned the bathroom. We've lived here for a year and a half and the only time he's cleaned the bathroom was when I was pregnant and I thought I was going to throw up and I can't do it in a nasty toilet....that just makes me sicker.....so he'd clean the toilet for me before I threw up. I was so shocked that he was cleaning that I had to document it on film! Thanks Trent, I love you!!!
4 comments:
I love when Husbands do that sort of thing!! Maybe you could send him my way. My Husband seems to be broken lately!!!
Nothing is hotter then a MAN CLEANING!! HA HA!!!
Can you have Trent talk to Josh for me? He got the making breakfast part he just needs a little help with cleaning part!
Side note...Isn't your kitchen linoleum? Josh was making fun of me the other day for vacuuming our kitchen. I was being lazy and didn't want to sweep! He said that was the first time he had ever seen some vacuum the kitchen floor.
Hooray for helpful husband! Moms can only take so much monotony. ;) Your kids look so cute too. What fun.
Shirley
Post a Comment