Monday, May 12, 2008

Messy Messy!

It was late in the evening, we had just gotten home from an evening of doing something.....I've long since forgot! Trent changed Carter's diaper then ran out of the house to go study for his finals about as quickly as we had come in, and I really needed to use the bathroom. I was only in there for a minute, when I came out this is what I found........






Now I know that I live in a very small amount of space and that we've got a lot of stuff.......but the front room was not messy when I went to the bathroom!! Messes make me crazy, I cannot stand them! I have a hard time functioning when my house is a mess. I tried so hard not to get angry when I saw this....instead I thought.....where's the camera, Trent will not believe what he has done!

No comments: