Saturday, December 23, 2017

Family Pictures, 2017

Despite being hugely pregnant I wanted to have family pictures taken this year. We didn't take any last year and I've regretted it ever since. I don't know why I feel the need to have family pictures taken each year, but I do. I feel it is important to have them done. The kids change so much in a year and I like to have that documented. I never buy the school pictures. I think they are horrible and over priced. So I always get individual pictures of the kids when we get family pictures.

Also, I really wanted some family pictures that show how beautiful it is where we live. Who knows how long we'll be here for. We hope it will be a while yet, one can never tell. Trent's job has it's slow times and that always worries us. What if they come and say we don't have need for a PA anymore.

These pictures are in a cherry orchard not far from our house. We are surrounded by apple, cherry, and pear orchards. As well as grape vineyards for the many wineries that are around here. With the lake in the background, it really is a beautiful place! Add the colors of fall to that mix and it is just breathtaking! Spring and fall here are just beautiful.

The kids were a little uncooperative. I don't know why it is so hard to have a 'real' smile, but goodness. It was a little difficult to get a good shot sometimes because of the fake smiles. Or kids not staying where they were told. But I think we got some pretty good shots despite all of that.

So many cute ones!

No comments: