Saturday, August 30, 2014

There was this one Sunday in June...

I decided that I needed pictures of my kiddos.  There are so many places right around our house that would make awesome backdrops for pictures.  (Kenna, I think of you every time I walk by them and wish I was rich enough to bring you out here to take pictures for me, and to hang out with me, cuz really--I MISS YOU!)  So one Sunday afternoon in June we set out with the camera to snap a few pictures.  I am by no means a good photographer (as you can surely tell), but it was fun!

I love digital cameras!  I'm old enough to have used film in a camera where you didn't get to see the picture before you printed it out.  Somehow most of the pictures turned out pretty well.  With digital cameras you can take a zillion pictures of the same thing, and for some reason I just cannot part with the bad ones.  I just love them all!  So, here are just a few, but not all, of the pictures I took.  There are a few from our backyard, some in front of the Stilwell House, and then a building not too far from our house.  It really is so beautiful here!






getting all 4 of them to look at the camera and looking good is a huge task!

And now for some random pictures:
Hunter LOVES to 'help' with the dishes. 


5 Months Old--sitting pretty well on his own, will chew on anything he can get his hands on.

No comments: