Friday, December 28, 2012

The Christmas Tree Never Had A Chance

10 minutes after the tree was set up, Hunter got to it.  It only took a few days before all the bulbs were out of his reach.  Surprisingly enough he only broke 3 or 4 of them.

We have a baby gate, but it did nothing to keep the child out of the front room, so Trent got a little creative.
He used the couch.  It worked for a couple of days, then Hunter figured out how to climb up the back of it.  (I'm sure after watching big brother and sister do it) 



In case you are wondering, I did make a blog book.  I LOVE it!!  I used blurb and did a whole year, so I was able to delete a whole years worth of pictures from the blog freeing up more space.  I love the quality, love that my blog is in print, since I do this blog mostly for my own benefit (and my families).  It's kinda like a family yearbook.  The day it came Carter sat down and started reading it, he giggled at the stories in it.  I didn't start the blog till 2008 so he was about 2 1/2, he loves to read it to Hanna and tell her the stories of when she learned to crawl and walk.  So fun for me to see!  I will be making on for each year from now on.  So thank you blogger for limiting my space and forcing me to have a hard copy of my blog.



1 comment:

Roberts Family said...

Boys. That's all I have to say. I want to see your blog book sometime - sounds great!