It's true, she got herself dressed, put her shirt on backwards, and I didn't turn it around. (I may have told her a few times it was on backwards...) Oh, and I didn't do her hair today, not at all. I think she may have ran a brush through it after her nap...but man...what a sight she is. This is what she looks like when we don't leave our house all day. And today I was okay with that.
3 comments:
Well, she's the cutest orphan I've ever seen. ;) At least she's comfortable being independent.
Ummmmm....if you think that is a messy girl, I hope you never see my two girls when they dress themselves and don't brush their hair. And they are much older than Hanna!
Despite all of that, she is soooo cute - that little smile is adorable. Makes me feel better someone else has "these" days lol. By the way, Friday was so fun, that needs to become a monthly thing or at least regular!
Post a Comment