Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It amazes me how 3 seprate kids can start out looking so much alike!
  Carter

Hanna

Hunter

6 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

Hunter! Cute name! Congrats again!

Erin said...

Hooray!!! I think his name is great! Hope you're doing well Janel!

The Corbetts said...

he is so cute and i think he does look like carter and hannah. Congrats hope all is going well.

The Jones :) said...

Just goes to show they all come from the same adorable parents!! :) I see a lot of Hanna in him...but he's just adorable!! Hope you're enjoying having him in your home!!

SDL said...

Congratulations (way late)! At least you can be certain they didn't mix him up with another infant in the nursery. I'm sure it is so nice to have him here.

ryannsharidamontague said...

Congrats on having another boy! Hunter is the best name! We have a hunter... do you remember him? he is 5 now!