Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Carter's First Day of School
Preschool started today for Carter. He was so excited. He woke up a little early, got himself dressed, and waited till it was time to go. He's been so excited to go to school ever since he got to go meet his teachers and see his classroom. He would squeal in total excitement when we would talk about him going to school. Today as I dropped him off, he found his cubby, hung up his backpack, got his name tag out, and then turned around and said; "Bye Mom!" His teacher looked at me and said "well, I think he's good to go." Yes, yes he is. He went to a little home preschool last year out in Pleasant Grove and loved every minute of it. He only went two days a week for 2 hrs. This year he's going to a preschool through Alpine School District at an elementary school four days a week for almost 3 hrs. He's in heaven!
Got to LOVE that cheeser grin that he has. He was SO excited to have his picture taken this morning!
A little close up, man this kid is growing up! Can't believe he'll be 5 in just a few days. (I'm REALLY not old enough to have a 5 year old!)
And of course Miss Hanna had to get in on the picture taking action. She even found a backpack to put on. (don't mind her MESSY hair, I was running a bit behind and hadn't gotten to it yet)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
So cute! Can you believe our little boys are all grown up?
I think they should change the deadline for starting kindergarton, especially when we are talking 2-3 weeks! It'd be so great to have him to go to school with Treyson. Oh well, so glad he is so excited - hopefully it will continue even when he is 16! :-)
Wow! I can't believe he'll be 5 either! I was thinking about the Kindergarten deadline as well. In California, Carter could have started Kindergarten! I started at 4 and turned 5 in October. Shelby will be the older kid too, with her October 30 birthday. But the more I think about it, I guess it will be ok. That means I'll have her at home one more year!
Oh my! I was just looking at pictures of Carter and Natters the other day. I can't believe so much time has passed! Her b-day was in July so she got to go to Kindergarten this year and just loves it.
Post a Comment