Tuesday, June 8, 2010
See this little girl...she's pretty cute ha?! But man let me tell you...we've had one heck of a time trying to get this kid potty trained. From taking off her diaper and peeing on the floor, taking off poopy diapers. We tried at the end of November and into December to potty train. She was SO interested in the toilet then, always wanting to use it. And then one day it was gone. GONE. She just didn't care anymore. We had a potty party back in April, as I thought trying again was a good idea. We threw a party, threw away all the diapers, pulled out the panties, played games and even ate cake. It lasted two whole days. She didn't want to have anything to do with the potty. Even to this day she'll tell us "I'm peeing" Well ask her if she wants to go sit on the potty and she'll run away. I've tried bribes...barbies, trips to Chuck E Cheese, candy. She'll announce as soon as she's pooped. So I thought we'd just wait a little while, till she wants to do it. It hasn't happened yet. Today she took a LONG nap...or so I thought. I put her down at 1, like usual, and she didn't knock on her door to let us know she was up till just before 5:00. When I opened her door she says "I wiped my bum and changed my poop." What? I was a little confused till she took me to the garbage can and I saw the pile of nasty wipes, I had just emptied her garbage that morning, and besides I NEVER put poppy anything inside the garbage's in the house. She had changed her own poopy diaper, I think I've seen it all! Oh, and she did a pretty good job too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
love. her.
and him.
and you.
and trent too i guess.
Post a Comment