Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ice, ice ICE

All I want to do is eat ice.  What is wrong with me?  Who craves ice?!  I get out of the shower at night craving the stuff.  My mouth is dry and all I want to do it eat ICE.  All day long I want the stuff.  I lay in bed at night and think about it.  Wake up in the morning at eat it.  Thank goodness for the ice maker!  Crushed ice, cubed ice, shaved ice, ooooh fluffy snow cone ice (minus the syrup, just ice), oh oh PEBBLE ice.  I need pebble ice.  Did you know Macys sells pebble ice by the bag full.  I'll be at Mayces if anyone needs me.

Did I mention I'm 12 weeks pregnant?

16 comments:

Emily Shaw said...

AHHH! That's what my first thought went to - you have to be pregnant! Congrats! That's so exciting! How are you feeling? Any sickness? Or just the ice craving? I think that's my favorite part about being in the hospital - eating the ice (pebble ice? I guess that would describe it, I just never heard it before). YAY! So excited for you!

Patti said...

Haha Congrats!!

Jesse said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! The ice thing was concerning me until I read that.

Cheree said...

Congratulations!!! I so happy for you guys! I hope you're feeling better other than the ice cravings!

Katie said...

Congrats! That was my first thought when you said what is wrong with me. Sonic has some good ice too...just in case Mayces is out. To bad our #3 wont be the same age.

Erin said...

Yippee! Ice is a good craving ;) What a good secret keeper you are. So don't make me do the math. When are you due?

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

Emily...VERY sick! But starting to feel better now.

Erin...Jan 20th ish. Another January baby for us.

Party of Five said...

yeah!!!! Congrats, that is so exciting! I almost missed the small print, and turned to Todd and said I think she might be pregnant- then noticed the small print! HAHAHA so happy for you!

mrs. m said...

AHHHHH!!! YAY! Congrats! Looks like we need to start catching up with everyone!

Susan said...

Oh so happy for you!! That's awesome!

Melissa and James said...

Congrats, that is so exciting!!

Sarah and Trevor said...

We're so happy for you guys! Congratulations!!! We miss seeing you guys all the time, but I guess your kids will have a "new baby Kaydance" to play with soon.

Eric and Jodi Eames said...

Congratulations!!! I was sitting there wishing I would crave ice instead of ice cream all the time and then I noticed the fine print...I suck at that :)

I can't wait to see it you will have another Carter or another Hannah, both good options!!! Your kids are so stinkin cute! I miss stepping outside my door to their smiling faces and the barrages of questions Carter used to ask, or the wierd scratching noises at my front door...which was always Hannah's way of knocking to see if we had a puppy in our appartment to play with.

I miss you guys!! We are comming down to your neck of the woods for the stadium of fire fiasco this weekend, maybe we will stop by and say a quick hi if your around. Luv u woman congratulations to you and Trent!

Kayla said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!

Amy Sorensen said...

Awwwww...congratulations! You can also buy pebbled ice at Sonic in a bag. Which is awesome because you can just go to the drive through and you don't even have to swap your slippers for shoes! ;)

Roberts Family said...

Congratulations!! I won't tell you what I first thought of when I heard the ice! It is something someone told me once when I liked eating ice and wasn't prego. Anyway, that's so exciting. Will you be finding out what it is?