And yes, the dog is walking on the treadmill.
Speaking of that darn dog. We're still working on kennel training him. He sleeps all night in his kennel with no problem at all. We've had a couple of successful outings with him left in the kennel, both times Trent has put him in there. So I thought I'd try it again. Put him in the kennel, stuck a metal rod down the holes, and bungee corded the door so it wouldn't just pop open when he smacked his head against it. Well, I come home with the dog at the door, went up stairs to find his kennel like this:
I don't know how well you can see this, but that metal bar is bent in two places. The bungee cord is still in place, and yet, some how he still managed to get out! I officially give up!!




5 comments:
damn dog.
(although i think he's adorable and i love him...)
You got a dog? Was that your kids or you guys that wanted it? We moved in and had all the problems of an animal without owning the dumb thing, so eventhough the kids keep saying, "please a dog?" NO!! is the answer. You are very brave!
The husband wanted the dog, and I give him credit, he's taking very good care of him! He scoops the poop, walks him, feeds him, baths him, all of it. I fill in as needed when his at work. I'm still not so sure I want the thing....
Got that headstrong stubborness running through all the family! Too funny! I'm glad Bently didn't need stitches again.
The police showed up on my doorstep the other day with my dog! I was still in my bathrobe. Can you say embarrassing! Gotta love them!!!!
Post a Comment