Tuesday, February 16, 2010

First hair cut

This girl has needed a hair cut for a LONG time. I'm just too chicken to have it done. I didn't want to cut off her curls and then lose them forever, but really, that almost mullet look needed to go.  Her hair was in three different layers in the back and the tail was driving me crazy.  So today I finally got up the nerve and took her while Carter was in school.  Beware of photo over load :)









I'm having some serious trouble getting these to all go where I want them too, so sorry if they are messy!

6 comments:

kenna said...

i'd be chicken too!

look how grown up she is.

sigh.

Answer to Many said...

Cute!!! I love cookie Cutters! That's where I take Seth. Did they save you some hair in the little bag?

Erin said...

Yea!!! What a big girl!

Anonymous said...

They grow up so fast. I am glad that their hair eventually catches up too! Good to hear from you guys!

Roberts Family said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks with her hair cut! Did you happen to save some so I can use it for my little girl! ;-) She is such a doll! Thank you SOOOO much again for the wrap. It works so much better.

Corky said...

So cute! I love her pouty face! I wish Miss Pretty's hair would grow out on top! I still haven't given her a hair cute because the top is still too short. She has a mullet still!