-Clean kitchen
-Organize office
-Organize filing cabnet
-Clean bathrooms
-Rip off caulking around tub and clean out mold that is under it and then re-caulk it
-Figure out dinner
-Clean
-Clean off desk
-Work on RS lesson for Sunday
-Run
-Yoga
-Rearrange pantry
-Balance check book
-
-
-I'm sure there's more
Ever have those days when you just want to do NOTHING at all? Well...I do. And today is one of them. So here I sit doing nothing at all....well okay, truth be told I'm downloading digital scrapbooking stuff...I've got a little bit of an addiction. Maybe tomorrow I'll care. :)
3 comments:
he he he...I love when I'm not the only one! Our next class starts in 2+ weeks...tell anyone you know that's interested!
I have days like that too. And I to have a digital scraping minor addiction. What are your favorite download sites?
My life is that feeling repeated over and over
Post a Comment