This is Carter the day he was born. I remember him having a really messed up head when he was born. Well, today as I was looking at some pictures I came across these:

Got to love the HUGE flat spot! And I promise it just wasn't the angle of the picture, there really was a flat spot for almost a day after he was born.
CONE HEAD!

Carter is just over 24 hrs old here. I have another picture that shows his HUGE HUGE cone head right after he was born, cuz, believe it or not...that actually looks a little normal compared to the other one!
Don't worry though, it didn't even take two days for his head to recover from the trauma and we were left with a perfect little man! And that folks is why they put those little hats on babies when they are born...not to keep them warm, but to hide those hideous after birth heads :)

1 comment:
I was worried Shelby was going to have a bad conehead after being in the birth canal for so long (I pushed for over 4 hours) but surprisingly, she came out with a perfect head!!
Post a Comment