Monday, January 4, 2010
Couch Potato
We've created a monster! An Elmo monster! I don't really want my kids to sit around all day and watch shows,but that's exactly what they want to do, and to be honesty, sometimes I just don't care if they watch some TV/movies. However, I think it's gone too far with this little monkey. Hanna wakes up in the middle of the night asking to watch Elmo, it's the first thing she says when she wakes up from her nap. There are currently 2 shows that she wants to watch over and over and over, Elmo Pets, and Shrek, yes, Sherk. What on earth does a toddler see in Shrek, but she loves it. This is what she looks like RIGHT now. I know, her hairs a mess, but come on, what's the point of doing her hair when all she's going to do is take a nap 4hrs after she wakes up and I'll have to do it all over again after her nap (I know, I'm getting lazy). Since we haven't gone anywhere yet today, her hair is messy, and I'm okay with that. So, here are two of Hanna's favorite things, Elmo shows, and being wrapped in a blanket. She will often bring me a blanket and ask me to wrap her in it. We sure love you Hanna!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cute blog, Janel!! LOVE the picture of your little cutie and am laughing at the hair comments. I had to fight mine to get him dressed this morning because I usually let him stay in his jammies until after his nap!
She still looks adorable even with messy hair!
Funny that she prefers Elmo and Shrek! My little one demands "Handy Manny!" It sounds more like "anny anny".
Post a Comment