Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Hanna Banana!

 We went and got Hanna's pictures taken last night and this morning I went and replaced her picture in the frame on the shelf and this is what I found ( it brought a HUGE smile to my face, and a tear to my heart...she's so big and grown up now!)

6 weeks

6 months


1 year




2 Years
I'll post the rest of her birthday pictures when I get a chance to scan them all in....they turned out amazingly gorgeous! 

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Amazing how her face is still the same!

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

They are so innocent when they are little. Now she is so grown up and INDEPENDENT, ahhhhh.

Gio, Tasha, and Bella said...

Sooo cute! Where did you have then done?

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

Kiddie Kandids in the mall...They do such a great job. AND their sheets are on sale right now, they are only $10 a sheet when you buy at least 6 sheets, it's a steal!

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Oh my, she is such a cutie.

Dave and Kristin said...

How cute is she!! And I wonder who made that adorable hat?!! She looks so cute in it!

The Corbetts said...

I think you guys have such cute kids.