My sister, Jamie, always seems to have her camera when I don't and she captures the BEST pictures at those times. Here are a few of my favorites:
Hanna walking down the mall carrying her "purse" It's her diapers and wipes....how cute is she!
Another Hanna moment....I've no idea why she doesn't have a shirt on.....she LOVES LOVES shoes! And wearing brothers shoes is the best cuz he gets upset when she's got them on.
Cheese! I don't know what it is with lemons (and limes) and my kids, but they love them. They especially love when we go out to eat because someone will always have a lemon or a lime for them to chew on, they love it. Just looking at a lemon makes my mouth water, no way I could just pop one in my mouth and eat it...too sour. Silly kids!
This one has to be by far my favorite! We had just gone to see Planet 59 (I think that was the name anyway) and then we went to Sandy. Carter got in the car holding Hanna's baby and about 5 mins into the trip that is what we saw. Just in case it's hard to see....He's got the babies binky in his mouth. He was a binky baby, but hasn't had one since he was 15 months old, this totally cracked me up.
Yes, my son is having a tea party with his sister. Notice how he's got the big one and she's got the little one, and the flower is in the center of the table in the vase....I was pretty impressed with the setting. This was Christmas day at my parents house. Hanna got the tea set from my brother and his family and I don't know who loved it more, Carter or Hanna.






2 comments:
Cute pictures! I'm glad to see that Carter is playing tea party. Hadley got a princess castle for Christmas and Collin loves to play in it.
Great pictures. Don't worry about Carter. Women will always find his effeminate side appealing.
Post a Comment