Hanna has just recently, within the last few days, decided that walking might not be so bad, unless she's in a hurry of course. She's been taking little steps here and there for a few months. I would much rather have a walker than a crawler any day, so I welcome the change. I love to see the first few steps turn into something she is so proud of doing. It makes her giggle when she's accomplished something big, like walking across an entire room without stopping. However, it's just one more thing to remind me that I no longer have an infant but indeed a toddler, sigh....she got big too fast!
4 comments:
YEA for Hanna!!! She was trying so hard last night to walk to get Cooper. I also love hearing Carter say Hanna!!
How cute is that! Oh my gosh what a doll! Way to go Hanna!!!
CUTIE PIE
Janel she is so adorable! I wish I was there.
Post a Comment