Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Eat Cake!

I realize that Hanna's birthday was well over a month ago.....So I'm a little behind!

We had so much fun at Hanna's birthday party. We had lots of cousins as well as aunts and uncles and grandmas and grandpas around to help us celebrate our babies birthday! My favorite part of 1st birthday's is, of course, baby eating their own cake. So here are just a few pictures of Hanna digging in. She loves chocolate, just like a few others....mom, brother, a few aunts.....so of course she had to have a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. It didn't take too long before she was a DISASTER! She loved ever second of stuffing her face full of chocolaty goodness.

3 comments:

kenna said...

BAH!

She is growing up. I feel like it happens so fast...:)

Erin said...

Fistfuls of chocolate - now that is a real woman for ya!

Kristin said...

I love these photos! I think Baylie will just get a piece, not the whole cake. Is that bad??