On Saturday we went out to Hee Haw Farms, it was so dang fun, I'll post the slew of other pictures later, first I need to get to this. It all happened when my brother wanted to watch the pig races, a bunch of little kids got in this pin and tried to catch a pig. Then it was the 11+ age group, my sister's friend, Lindsey, totally wanted to do it (she's the one in the grey shirt with brown hair), so we volunteered her to go, then Julianne went, and I thought what the heck, I'll do it too! So I handed Hanna, who was all snugly in the sling on my chest to my brother and jumped in. When we got into the ring the girl in charge says "Yours will be a bit more challenging than the kids." They only had to hold the pig down for 10 seconds. "You'll have to catch the pig and then kiss it on it's snout!" EWWW. But what the heck, might as well do it now. For doing such a gross thing they gave us free passes to the cornevil corn maze. I knew I would never use that pass, but I still did it anyway....KINDA.....I picked up the squealing little thing and it was thrashing back and forth, and I may have missed his snout and smacked a big on one his hairy cheekish area. So, Julianne lives in St George, she's never going to use her pass, Lindsey lives in SLC and doesn't want hers. And I'm a total wimp, I'm not going unless Trent can go with me, and seeing that their last night open is on Friday, we won't be using mine either. So....Long story just to say: I've got 3 free passes to Hee Haw's Cornevil Corn maze....WHO WANTS THEM? You may have to click on the pictures to see them well.
Hearing said instructions
And we're off
That would be the piggy I kissed
Julianne laying the smack down
Almost had him!
Got 'em!
Lindsey kiss the piggy, her back side anyhow
1 comment:
What part do you want to make a tradition? Hee Haws or the haunted house?
Post a Comment