Monday, January 21, 2019

Kid Pics

While we were in UT we had pictures of the kids taken. I loved the way the single shots turned out, the group shots are a whole different story. It was a lot harder than I thought, though, to get a few of them to cooperate. Andrew was being such a pill! We tried bribing him with smarites, getting chocolate from See's, playing with bubbles...he would have none of it. It took a good threat, there will be no treat from See's for you if you don't behave, before he decided to cooperate. Of all the kids I never would have expected him to be the grumpiest though the picture taking process. There seems to be one in each group picture who looks a little funny...I don't know why it's so hard to get just ONE good picture.






1 comment:

Roberts Family said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how they have all changed and grown up they look! They are beautiful. Hannah and Malia sill look just like you. Success on getting a lot of great pics!