The kids were so excited for their costumes. Carter was Harry Potter, Hanna Hermonie, Hunter Captain Hook, and Drew was a monkey. They could hardly wait to put their costumes on and head out trick or treating.
We have found that Drew LOVES babies. He kissed and hugged Blake any chance he got, it was really cute. Even now if he sees a baby he is drawn to it. We got to meet baby Avery this trip, she is the same age as Blake but we've not had a chance to meet her yet. Andrew was just as in love with her as she was with Blake.
Carter and Trent went hunting with Trent's dad and brothers and a few others. The didn't get anything, of course, but had a great time!
We spent the week just hanging out at my parents house, we didn't really go and do much. It was just a relaxing kind of week with no where we had to be.
For my birthday my parents gave me a card with $40 inside. I took the card and slipped it in my purse as we were leaving. I had just set it on the hutch after it was given to me. Last week (we'd been home two weeks) Hunter was asking where his hoodie was at. He said he had taken my two dollars out of my card to make sure it'd would get home safe. I was just a little concerned, two dollars....that was forty dollars...I look in my card and sure enough there was no money in it. I was so mad! I couldn't believe he took that money out. I know he has no idea how much forty dollars is, but he shouldn't take something that doesn't belong to him. We searced the van, hoping maybe it had fallen out in there. Nope. Texted dad to see if it had fallen out there. Nope. Then just for a shot in the dark I texted my friend that we had visited Saturday night. It was the last place we had been at while we were there. She said she hadn't seen any money, but she'd talk with the kids and see if they had seen it. Well a couple of days ago she texted me saying that Hunter had given her 10 year old $40, he took it not thinking anything of it. After all we missed his birthday. I thought for sure that money was gone.

1 comment:
Carter makes a great Harry Potter! Cute costumes. So hilarious about the money, so glad we found it and it was given to Treyson and not Mackai, he would probably have taken it to school and spent it!
Post a Comment