Friday, April 20, 2012

My friend has skills

 She can make us look adorable!




  Hunter was such a littler stinker!  He would not hold still for even two seconds.  She had to be fast to snap pictures.  All he wanted to do was wander around and explore.  Can't say that I blame him, he had just conquered walking and wanted to move.











Thanks Kenna, we love them!

6 comments:

Jesse said...

Those are awesome pictures, your kids are so cute.

KuteKings said...

Great pix!! Hey Janel, I love seeing you be a mommy to 3 beautiful kidlets!!! Those kids sure are lucky to have you! I hope you are doing well. You still look like you did on the mission. Love ya! Duh me-- this is Claudia Reyes aka- Sister Piñon

PS- I have a blog too--it's private though. If you send me your email(perhaps on Facebook) I can add you to my blogging list:). I added yours to mine- yay!!

Aimee said...

These pics look great. Your family is always beautiful, but these pictures make you look extra great!

Marie said...

I love the one with all of your legs, but you can see Hunter's whole body. Cute pics!

Roberts Family said...

Very cute and creative poses! You look great in your single shot!! We really need to get family ones done, Last one was when Lani was 1! Gotta get on the ball!

kenna said...

it was my pleasure, lady!

now you just gotta pimp me out. :)

love hunter's face in most of them. the little punk...