Hunter will pick up a phone and just start chatting into it. I don't really know where this behavior is learned from as we are hardly, if ever, on the phone (thanks to texting:) As I was sitting at the desk he picked up the phone and just started to chat away. (he's never actually talked on the phone with anyone) It was so cute! I happened to look over and see our little flip camera sitting on the desk, so the quality isn't that great, and I couldn't see what I was recording, but it's cute nonetheless.
He got new squeaky shoes for Easter. I wish I had the camera rolling when I first put them on him. He thought they were so funny and would stomp around and do a little dance, and then he started to walk up and down the entry. I did manage to get this little shot:
3 comments:
bwuah ha ha ha. it sounds like he is closing a huge business deal.
Janel...holy smokes...your little Hunter is adorable. The phone conversation is cracking me up. Hanna is becoming quite the little lady...I loved the post about the cinnamon rolls. It's fun to see your kids growing up! I hope you're having a good spring break!
Hanna is so cute in her recital! And I love the look of concentration on Hunters face, that was a serious conversation! lol
Post a Comment